STUDIES IN BRITAIN
WHY STUDY IN BRITAIN?
• Excellent organization of Universities.
• Diversity and flexibility of curriculums.
• Reduced tuition for EU members.
• Student support.
• Free medical services.
• More than 100 internationally recognized Universities, College Universities and state Colleges of higher education.
• British universities are autonomous and set their own terms and prerequisites for the entrance of prospective students.
• Student apply to universities via UCAS site, from September 1 to January 15. For medical sciences and the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, the deadline is October 15.
• Students are allowed to select up to 5 schools of their preference.
• EITHER High school certificate or grades of national entrance exams.
• 0R GCE, A LEVELS/IB Foundation course.
• Proof of English language level.
• Personal statement.
• Recommendation letter.
• England: Up to 9,250 pounds.
• Scotland: Up to 1,289 pounds
• Whales: Up to 9,000 pounds.
• North Ireland: Up to 4,030 pounds.
• Consultation office.
• Cooperation of the universities with companies.
• Information about vacancies.
• Career path events.
Source: British Council