STUDIES IN ITALY
Α Broad Spectrum of Fields.
• In 96 Universities, there is a choice among 2,700 courses of study in first Level L,
• 2,113 courses of second Level LM,
• plus 300 English taught courses in 44 universities.
High STANDARDS OF EDUCATION
• The Academic Ranking of World Universities for 2011 placed 13 Italian Universities among the 400 best world widely.
A LONG TRADITION
• Thirteen Italian universities are among the oldest in the world:
• Bologna 1088 AD, Modena 1165 AD, Padova 1122 AD, are sound examples.
• Certificate of secondary education.
• Any other qualification that is required, depending on the field.
• Passing grade of introductory test that is set by each University.
Source: The Italian Educational Institute of Athens.